Even though you are pregnant, you certainly want to stay professional and trendy when going to the office. You don't need to worry because now there are many stores that provide office suits with sizes that can be adjusted to your body shape that will change because of the baby.
You don't need to spend a lot of money just to buy trousers for pregnant women because you won't wear these trousers for a long time unless you are having a child program in the near future. Try to buy a variety of colors and models so you can combine with different types of bosses.
There are a number of things you should pay attention to when buying trousers for pregnant women.
- Never buy normal trousers (not for pregnant women) with large sizes, because it only ends up too narrow when your stomach gets bigger.
- Buy trousers for pregnant women of the right size, not too small or too big.
- Different brands, different sizes. So adjust first, the trick of course by trying first before buying. If you buy online, make sure the online store has an item return system.
What kind of maternity pants should I buy?
- Pants with basque jersey or panel material. This material is soft and easy to loose so it will fit with your growing belly.
- Pants with elastic material at the waist. If the waist is loose, of course you will easily wear it.
- Pants that wrap under your stomach. These pants are comfortable and just right to use when circling around the waist below the abdomen.
- Pants with a retractable waist strap. This type of pants is right because you can adjust it.
- Side panel pants. These pants are elastic and easy to wear for pregnant women.
- Side tabs. This type of pants can also adjust to the size of your stomach later.