Many people are hesitant to use eye creams because they think that if they use moisturizers, why not use special eye creams. Yes, the redundant reason that makes people not too interested in buying eye cream. How important is it to use eye cream? If it's important, how do you choose the best eye cream?
Why do I need an eye cream?
Not all skins are created equal. The skin around your eyes has a thinner texture and there are many supporting smooth muscles, so the eye area becomes more sensitive. The amount of oil glands that are useful for moisturizing around the eye area are also less than the other areas on your face. In short, you need the best eye cream, to ward off all the problems that are usually experienced by the eyes such as:
- Swelling . Swollen and swollen eyes are caused by a buildup of fluid that causes swelling of the tissues around the eyes. This condition usually results from allergies or sinuses, lack of sleep, unbalanced eating patterns, alcohol, or the natural effects of aging.
- Dark circles. Almost everyone has panda eyes, which usually results from offspring, stress, smoking, exposure to sunlight, pigments, and shadows from your eye curves.
- Fine lines . This condition is one sign of aging. However, you can rely on special eye creams to reduce fine lines. The onset of this line is caused by the muscles around the eyes often being used to blink, so naturally these lines can appear.
Tips for choosing the best eye cream
Can't wait to try the efficacy of eye cream in overcoming all these problems? Don't rush, there are many eye cream products that you can choose from. However, don't choose anything. You should choose the best eye cream. Well, here are tips on determining which eye cream is best for you.
1. Look for moisturizing creams
Dry skin is a common problem in the sensitive area of the eye area. Using a hydrating cream can help reduce the negative effects of dry skin, including eye irritation and discoloration. You can choose creams that contain various natural moisturizers such as jojoba, argan oil, almond oil, hyaluronic acid, or shea butter.
2. Consider products specifically made for sensitive skin
When using products for the area around the eyes, it is important to choose a product that will not heat or irritate the eyes or the surrounding area. Look for the words "for sensitive skin" or the guarantee "tested by an eye doctor" printed on the product label.
3. Choose a cream that suits your needs
There are many eye creams available on the market, and each is made to deal with different problems. If you are looking for a cream to reduce wrinkles and sagging skin, choose a cream that contains anti-aging substances.
Meanwhile, if you don't want to have a panda anymore, look for products that are specifically made to deal with this problem. Some products can overcome several problems at once, focus on the desired target area so that it makes your daily skin care easier.
4. Read and know the composition
When choosing the right eye cream product, it is important to consider the composition. Water must be the main ingredient for products that aim to keep the skin moist.
Choose products that contain various vitamins and antioxidants that can help rejuvenate the skin in your eye area. If you want tighter eyes, you should choose creams that contain retinol, alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), copper peptides, caffeine or vitamins. C.
- 5 Benefits of Olive Oil for Facial Beauty
- Your Face Skin Slack? Come on, Do This Facial Gymnastic Movement
- 6 Causes of the Most Common Red Eyes