Acne can make you not confident. However, you do not immediately stress if suddenly pimples appear. The more you are stressed, the more acne will appear. Most zits can be overcome with over-the-counter or prescription drugs, and even disappear by themselves. Meanwhile, you can follow the steps to disguise zits using the makeup below.
How to disguise pimples on the face?
You can make makeup a quick way to disguise pimples, but certainly not to be used frequently. Because the acne that is overwritten by makeup will make the skin more irritated.
Buy makeup products specifically intended for oily or acne prone skin, and make sure it matches your skin type. Apply carefully to disguise acne.
Makeup tools needed:
- Oil-free moisturizer
- Oil-free concealer
- Small compact brush
- Large makeup brushes
Pour a little oil-free moisturizer at your fingertips and apply it around the face to reduce the dryness caused by your anti-acne product. Use moisturizer twice a day after cleaning your face to make the skin look smoother and brighter, and as a way to disguise pimples.
Pour a small amount of concealer cream into your fingertips. Apply concealer slowly at each point of the pimple. Choose oil-free and colored ones brighter than your foundation. Combine some concealer on the side of the nose, to even out the skin tone and hide the shadow.
Before using a white concealer, use the green one first. The contrasting colors of zits, such as green, can cover and disguise your acne more optimally.
Apply a liquid or foundation cream that is waterproof on the face to flatten skin tone and cover pimples. Use a flat, dense makeup brush and gently apply makeup with a circular motion. Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone, feels light, and is formulated to lighten the appearance of the pores.
Brush the brush on translucent or transparent powder, then shake the brush first to reduce excess powder. Gently, wipe the powder on the face with a circular motion starting from the T area and moving towards the hairline and chin. Look for ingredients that contain such as titanium oxide, iron oxide and mica, which works to reduce redness, absorb oil, and cover pimples.
Don't forget to deal with zits, don't just disguise it
Since you already know how to disguise pimples above, you also need to deal with acne. Do not let the acne only be overwritten by makeup and just camouflaged. Use several important treatment steps as a way to deal with the following zits:
- Clean your face in the morning by using foam-free soap, a type of facial skin, and containing salicylic acid ingredients. Wash your face clean, and dry it with a towel.
- Apply a zit cream to your pimples. Use a cream containing benzoyl peroxide. These ingredients can make acne more dry.
- Don't forget to apply sunscreen to prevent dryness on the face. Because, when you are using acne medication, the skin becomes more sensitive to sunlight.
- At night after activity, wash your face with a soap containing salicylic acid. Dry it, then apply a lotion containing 10 percent glycolic acid to fight acne and get rid of dead skin cells.
- If the above steps cannot alleviate the condition of acne on your face, it's a good idea to consult and see a doctor.
- 3 Easy Steps to Overcoming Acne that Arises on Dry Skin
- Acne in Underarms is not Ordinary Acne. Can Be, You Have This Condition
- Which is the most effective acne medicine, Benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid?