Mushrooms are one of the most easily processed nutritious foods. It tastes good too. If you are bored with processed fried mushrooms, it never hurts to try the following variations of mushroom recipes which are not only delicious but also healthy.
Variations of healthy and nutritious mushroom recipes
1. Saute shiitake mushrooms
This Shiitake mushroom recipe is worth a try because it brings various benefits to your health. Shiitake mushrooms contain high antioxidants that can protect you from the attacks of free radicals that cause many chronic poets. Shiitake mushrooms also contain linoleic acid which can help you lose weight and build muscle. In addition, this fungus helps reduce blood cholesterol levels so that it helps maintain heart health.
- 100 grams of dried shiitake mushrooms
- 20 gr onions
- 2 large red chilies
- 2 large green chili fruits
- 1 cayenne pepper, cut into small pieces
- 5 gr of cilantro leaves are finely chopped
- 1 piece of garlic, cut into small pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon of lime
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
How to make
- Boil the water in a pan, and turn it off afterwards.
- Put the dried shiitake mushrooms in the pan, then add the lime and scrape for an hour.
- Remove the shiitake mushrooms and then soak them in cold water for half an hour.
- Lift and drain, then cut into thin pieces.
- Saute garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add shiitake mushrooms, cayenne pepper, onions, red chili, and large green chili then mix well.
- Add cilantro, salt, and oyster sauce.
- Stir until all the spices and mushrooms are well mixed and let stand for five minutes before lifting.
2. Pepes oyster mushrooms
The second mushroom recipe uses oyster mushrooms. Oyster mushrooms have a higher nutrient content than other types of mushrooms. Oyster mushrooms contain a unique antioxidant compound called ergothioneine which is important to protect the health of cells in the body.
In addition, based on research published in Food Chemistry, oyster mushrooms contain a number of vitamins and minerals that the body needs such as zinc, iron, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin C, folic acid, niacin, vitamin B1 and B2.
- 100 grams of oyster mushrooms
- Banana leaves to taste
- 1 peras lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 shallots cloves
- 10 grams of turmeric
- 5 grams of ginger
- 1 cayenne fruit
- 1 red chili
- 5 gr pecan
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make
- Wash the oyster mushrooms thoroughly and then cut into thin strips, then set aside.
- Blend all the seasonings used with a muffler or blender.
- Mix the mushrooms and herbs into a container and then add the juice of lime juice.
- Mix the mixture evenly and leave it for 15 minutes until the seasoning permeates.
- Take a banana leaf and put two tablespoons of mushroom mixture into it and wrap it using the help of a stick as a tong.
- Steamed mushrooms that have been put in banana leaves for 30 minutes and then serve.
3. Clear mushroom soup
Based on research published in Nutrition Journal, button mushrooms can reduce inflammation in the cells of the heart blood vessels and prevent white blood cells from attaching to the artery walls.
This shows button mushrooms are useful for preventing heart disease due to hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis). In addition, a small white mold like this button can also increase the body's resistance to fight disease-causing germs and protect the body from cancer.
Here's the button mushroom recipe that you can try at home.
- 2 cubed onions
- 6 cups chicken broth or plain water
- 2 diced celery stalks
- 2 cubed carrots
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 100 grams of thinly sliced button mushrooms
- 25 grams of leek slices
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
How to make
- Saute onions and garlic in a pan using a little oil.
- Add carrots, celery, and broth or water to the pan.
- Let stand and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste.
- Add the mushrooms and leeks, mix well and leave for about three minutes.
- Lift and serve.
- 5 Nutritional Yeast Benefits, a Healthy Flavor of Mushrooms
- 5 Simple Sweet Potato Recipe Creations that Stay Healthy
- 6 Healthy Smoothie Recipes That Can Return Energy After Exercise
- 3 Delicious and Healthy Recipe Pudding Is Easy to Make at Home