Waking up in the morning, terus I continued to take a shower. Eits, maybe before taking a shower you have 8 minutes to start the day with a short yoga practice that is good for your abdomen or abdominal muscles? As long as you are trained routinely and consistently, these 4 yoga poses can help you tighten your abdominal muscles, so you can have a leaner stomach and stronger muscles. Let's start!
first 30 seconds - Pose Warrior 3
This pose is very good besides to tighten your abdominal muscles, it also helps strengthen the muscles of the feet, ankles, and hips, while increasing focus and balance.
- Take your body to a standing position with both feet together, then bring your palms together in front of your chest.
- Bring your upper body forward and lift one of your legs, align your legs with your front body.
- Aim at one point to help balance your body, activate your abdominal muscles so that the position is more stable.
- Extend your hands in front, and always breathe long from the nose, then hold this position for 30 seconds.
second 30 seconds - High Plank pose
This pose is very good for your abdominal muscles and also strengthens your arm muscles, helps reduce back pain, both to improve overall posture.
- From the Warrior 3 position, bring both palms to touch the mat and lower your legs so that they are in the mat.
- Straighten your arms, point forward, make sure your hips are no higher than your upper body, bring your heels pressed down towards the mat.
- Extend your breath and hold yourself in the High plank position for 30 seconds.
third 30 seconds - Pose Side Plank
This pose is very good for your abdomen and also strengthens the arm muscles, wrists and strengthens the pelvis /hips. It is also good for improving balance and focus.
- From the High Plank position, lift one of your palms and open your body to the side (right or left).
- Then press the soles of the feet on the mat from the foot at the bottom and place the other foot just above the foot. When you stabilize your feet, place one hand at your waist for balance.
- Once balanced, raise your hands from the waist up, point your eyes up at your fingers and hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Make sure to always breathe long from the nose.
30 seconds fourth - Boat Pose
This position is very good for body balance, hamstrings, strengthening the spine, and pelvis. Not only that, this pose is also good for digestive, kidney and intestinal stimulation.
- From Side Plank, bring your body to a sitting position and bend your knees and bring your knees to your chest.
- Then lift both feet and point forward, prepare your abdominal muscles and straighten your chest, avoid tense the neck muscles open the chest.
- Aim your arms forward to help balance and slowly align the legs up in a diagonal position.
- Point forward and always breathe long, and hold your body for 30 seconds.
See the results after 45 days
The total time of the 4 poses above is 2 minutes, you can rest in the position of the child pose in each pause or immediately do it from one pose to another. Then repeat a total of 4 rounds so the total is 8 minutes long. Do it regularly every morning to tighten the abdominal muscles, and feel the benefits at least after doing at least 45 days. It's easy, right?
Don't hesitate to share your experience directly with me via Instagram @diansonnerstedt. I'm waiting, yeah!
- 7 Basic Yoga Poses That Must Be Mastered by Beginners
- It's Not Just a Sit Up, It's 5 Exercises to Form a Stomach Muscle
- 5 Habits that Secretly Cause a Bloated Stomach