Aloe vera is one of the most popular acne medicines. Not only does it help treat acne, the plant, also known as aloe vera, also helps treat sunburn (both by hot objects and sunshine, aka sunburn), heals wounds, and blisters lightly. So, how do you use aloe vera for acne? See the tips in this article.
How can aloe vera treat acne?
Aloe vera contains the hormone giberelin and polysaccharide which act as antibacterial to help kill bacteria that cause acne. This is a natural substance that also helps to remove excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells which then causes clots in the skin pores and causes bacterial infections.
Aloe vera also helps stimulate cell growth so that damaged skin will heal faster and leave a little scar. In addition, this plant also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory that helps reduce redness, inflammation, and pain associated with acne,
The sedative properties contained in aloe vera function as a pain reliever when applied to the infected part. Aloe vera will enter into the deepest layer, resist pain and relieve inflammation.
Not only that, the antioxidant content and other vitamins and minerals in the gel help reduce pain and treat acne-prone skin.
What type of Aloe vera is good for treating acne?
Always use fresh aloe gel taken directly from aloe vera leaves.
Because the original and fresh aloe contains all the important qualities that are very effective in treating acne, including relieving the skin from irritation, inflammation, and harmful poisons.
How to use aloe vera for acne
Long ago, many people used aloe vera for acne. Not only on the face, aloe vera can also treat acne on the back, chest, scalp, and so on. Here's how to use aloe vera for acne.
Method 1: Fresh Aloe Vera
- Take a new aloe leaf and press it to remove the gel.
- Then apply the gel to the part of the skin infected with acne.
- Repeat the process twice a day for at least a week to get rid of zits.
Method 2: Mixed with lemon
- Take aloe leaves and press the gel out (cut the leaves and press until the gel comes out).
- Place the gel in a blender.
- Add one lemon or lime juice and then mix.
- Then store this aloe vera lotion in the refrigerator.
- Apply lotion on your face like a face mask every night before going to bed
- Leave it overnight and clean your face in the morning.
- Repeat the process regularly, until you recover from acne and leave no wounds.
Method 3: Blended honey and turmeric
- Take a fresh aloe gel and add a little turmeric, honey, milk, and a few drops of rose water.
- Mix and then apply this lotion to the part of the skin infected with acne.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes and wash with water.
- Continue this process regularly to get rid of acne immediately.
Method 4: Aloe vera face mask for acne
- Take aloe leaves and boil them in water for a few minutes.
- Add honey and mix it.
- Apply this lotion to the skin as a mask (wipe gently when applying it).
- Leave it for 20 minutes and clean it with cold water.
- Repeat this mask regularly to get rid of acne problems.
Try all of the above methods according to the availability of safe and easy-to-find ingredients. Don't forget, always test the effect on the skin in your hand before starting on the face, especially for those of you who are trying to use aloe vera for acne for the first time.
- 6 Ways to Use Honey to Treat Acne
- Instead of overcoming acne, Lemon can actually aggravate skin conditions!
- Overcome Acne in One Night with Aspirin