There are many sleeping pills that can overcome insomnia or difficulty sleeping. If seen from the benefits, there may be many people who think that sleeping pills are very effective effect. After taking some fruit, and drinking it, a few minutes later you can immediately fall asleep. However, it turns out that sleeping pills have some side effects that you need to watch out for. What are the side effects of sleeping pills? Check out the review below
What are the side effects of sleeping pills?
Basically, every sleeping pill has different side effects. But in general there are some side effects from sleeping pills Lunesta, Sonata, Ambien, Rozerem, and Halcion that can occur:
- Affects breathing so dangerous if you experience lung problems such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and emphysema
- Burning or tingling in the palms, arms, soles of feet, or feet
- Changes in appetite
- Constipation or constipation
- Drowsiness during the day
- Mouth or throat feels dry
- Heartburn or stomach pain
- Lack of focus the next day
- Having problems with memory
- Unusual dreams
- Feel very tired
- It's easier to fall than those who don't use this drug
- It's more risky to have cancer compared to people who don't use this drug regularly
You should be aware of the use of sleeping pills, if these symptoms or signs occur you can stop giving the sleeping pills and consult your doctor again.
Are there sleeping pills side effects on the condition during sleep itself?
Some sleeping pills have more dangerous side effects, including parasomnias.
Unlike the other side effects of sleeping pills, parasomnias are a side effect of specific drugs that are directly related to sleep behavior. The relationship of sleeping pills with parasomnias is very complex, but it is actually less common.
But be careful, although it rarely happens, when this problem occurs it is difficult to detect. Parasomnia is a movement, behavior, and action that you cannot control. For example, sleepwalking or sleep runs.
When you experience parasomnia, you will sleep very well but do not know what is really happening. Maybe when you sleep you call people, or have sex. It all happens without you realizing it.
Sleeping pills that often cause side effects are sleeping pills that have the label of sedative-hypnotic products or sedative mortgages. But it can also occur when someone increases the dose of sleeping pills than they should.
- Do Sleeping Drugs Make Dependence? These are the facts!
- All the Sleep Medication You Need to Know (Plus the Causes of Insomnia)
- Can You Use CTM as a Sleeping Medicine?