Here's how to let go of stinging bees left on the skin

Here's how to let go of stinging bees left on the skin

Here's how to let go of stinging bees left on the skin

Advertiser

When you are stung by a bee and don't see a stinger or stinger, does that mean the sting is hiding under your skin? Of course not, bee stings will not be under the skin. If the bee leaves a sting on your skin, the sting will definitely be seen.

Indeed, only a few species of bees have spiny stinger that can stick to the skin. Bees with sharp stinger can leave a bag of poisons and stings on your skin. Then how do you release the bee sting? Check out the answer below.

How to release bee stings on the skin

The best way to remove bee stings on the skin is to pull it out, wipe it off, or scrape it out. In essence, take it out in whatever way you can. No matter how you release the bee stings, the most important thing is how quickly you pull it out.

There is no medical evidence that one way to get rid of bee stings is better than the other. The reason, which causes a serious reaction in the body is if the sting is too long to pierce the skin, not because of the wrong pulling the sting.

There's no need to worry that sting will release more poisons when you pull it out, because that's just a myth. It is precisely the faster the sting is revoked, the less the risk for health.

Is the bee sting left on the skin dangerous?

For most people, bee stings are not too disturbing. You may experience pain that is very painful but only temporary, swollen, reddish, feels hot, and itches in a stinged place. However, there are no serious complications.

If you are allergic to bees, or are stung several times, bee stings can be more severe. In certain cases, bee stings can even be life threatening.

When the honey bee stings you, the sting is released into your skin, then the bee will die. Honey bees are the only type of bee that dies after stinging. Big wasps or bees and other species don't leave the sting, but this species may sting you more than once.

Bee stings will leave poisons that are painful and cause other symptoms. Mild allergic reactions can cause extreme redness and swelling in the stinged place.

Everyone shows different allergic reactions, such as reddened skin, spreads, swelling and more heat even if not touched, or itchy.

Even some people can show allergic reactions such as difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, itchy throat, dizziness, or weakness after being stung. These signs and symptoms indicate that you have an anaphylactic reaction, which is a severe allergic reaction, which can be life threatening and requires immediate medical treatment.

If you know that you are allergic to bee stings, you should immediately be taken to an Emergency Room (IGD) to get an epinephrine injection, which is a form of adrenaline hormone used to treat severe anaphylactics.

Are all bee stings treated the same way?

People who are allergic to bee stings are likely to be allergic to all species of bees. So, suppose all bee stings are the same. However, you do not need to worry about removing or releasing bee stings if the sting is not visible.

Stingers and poison bags are very difficult to stick under the skin, so you don't need to worry.

Also Read:

  • Don't panic if you get jellyfish stings, this is the right step for help
  • First Aid Measures After Biting the Spider
  • This is a safe way to remove insects that go into the ear

Advertiser

Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments