Brownish pigmentation spots are uneven skin conditions due to genetic factors or excessive sun exposure. Spots on the face can also be formed from a collection of excess skin cells containing melanin pigments. However, this condition is also exacerbated by the wrong use of cosmetics and oral medicines.
Spots on the face are not a serious health symptom, but many people may feel inferior about the appearance of their face. Do not panic. Tanned skin can be prevented by applying the following methods.
Various easy ways to prevent tanned skin
1. Avoid direct contact with sunlight
The best way to overcome this problem is to regularly apply sunscreen every time you leave the house. Sunscreen contains a number of active ingredients that can counteract the evil effects of sunlight radiation and have been shown to provide positive results. Use sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30+ and that provides double UVA and UVB protection. Apply sunscreen for at least 20 minutes before going out of the house.
2. Look at the ingredients in your face cream
Face creams recommended for use must contain at least the following substances: hydroxy quinone, tretinoin, topical steroids, alpha hydroxy acid, azelic acid, kojic acid, etc. This cream should be used at night along with sunscreen during the day. If you usually use antioxidants, this can also help you reduce pigmentation.
Skin that experiences premature aging is characterized by dull, faded, pale or dry skin color. Spots on the skin are also signals. Early aging must be addressed as early as possible. You can follow the steps below to make the skin look young:
- Beauty products and your treatment should include exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Your product must contain epidermal to stimulate the growth of new skin cells
- Choose products that have antioxidant properties for cell rejuvenation and repair.
- Increase capillary blood flow
- Use moisture and nutrients to fill all seven layers of skin tissue
3. Routinely do skin care at the doctor
There are other treatment options if the cream doesn't work for you. Examples are chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or fractional lasers. In addition, an important factor in daily life that you have to do is maintain your skin's cleanliness and your daily diet.
4. Everyday skin care routine is very important.
In addition to protecting the skin from ultraviolet light, the key to leveling the sunscreen deeply is to maintain skin care habits with the right beauty products. You can refer to the following suggestions:
- Avoid squeezing zits or scratching facial blemishes. You also may not touch your face often.
- Use a mild cleanser, especially before going to bed. You should not waste a lot of money on facial cleansers that are advertised to reduce darkness on the face because a short time to wash your face is not enough for bleach to seep into the skin. Because friction can cause dark spots on the skin, after washing your face, use a soft towel to absorb water on your face and avoid rubbing your face too hard.
- Use a moisturizer to soothe irritation to the skin. After applying moisturizer, you should gently massage your facial skin.
If your skin is dry, sensitive, or aging, it is best to do exfoliation 1-2 times per week. If your skin is a mixture of skin with natural oils (removing a lot of oil), then you have to exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week.
Preventing patches is not difficult. Hopefully with this, you get enough knowledge to help yourself avoid pigmentation.
Hello Health Group does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Dermabrasion Facial Treatment, Is It Safe to Do?
- Beware, Not All People Can Open Their Face Peeling
- Here's the Right Order Using Night Care Products