Breaking fast is the most anticipated time after a full day of fasting. Sometimes if the time is tight or run out of ideas on what to eat, chicken is a favorite choice for many people. Come on, the variety of recipes for breaking fast from chicken is delicious but of course it remains healthy and nutritious.
An easy-to-make chicken break fast recipe
1. Chicken recipes and soy sauce tofu
- 1 or ½ chicken that has been cut and washed (adjust the pieces and the number of chickens with family needs)
- 150 grams of yellow tofu or white tofu, cut into cubes
- 4 cloves of onion and 4 garlic
- 1 large onion
- 5 curly chillies
- 1 bottle of sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of pepper and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 lime
- 1/2 bunch of chopped leeks
- 4 tablespoons of margarine
How to make it:
- Heat a pan with margarine.
- Add the garlic, onion, onion and chili which have been cut into pieces.
- If the scent of the onion has started to smell, please put the cut chicken according to taste.
- Stir and let stand until the chicken is cooked yellowish.
- While frying chicken, squeeze the chicken with lime.
- Add seasoning.
- Add tofu that has been cut into pieces.
- Cover the pan and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Pour enough sweet soy sauce and mix well.
- If sweetness, please add water.
- Let stand until the soy sauce boils and the chicken is cooked perfectly.
2. Ketchup chicken ball
Material that must be prepared:
- 5 stems of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 5 yellow tofu or white tofu (recommended to know yellow)
- 20 ounces of minced chicken
- 5 tablespoons of flour
- 1 chicken egg that has been shaken off
- 1½ teaspoons of salt
- 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons of margarine
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
Blend the following ingredients:
- 5 red onions
- 5 grains of garlic, thinly sliced
- Pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
How to cook it:
- Puree tofu, minced chicken meat.
- Add eggs, leeks and flour.
- Knead evenly, and form into small balls.
- Heat a skillet with 2 tablespoons of margarine, if it's hot, add chicken balls.
- Cook the chicken ball until it's yellowish, remove and drain.
- Reheat the pan with 1 spoonful of margarine, add the mashed spices.
- Pour soy sauce and add chicken balls while stirring evenly.
- Add water and salt if it's too sweet.
- Lift and sprinkle the onion leaves on top.
3. Chicken pasta h3>
Materials that must be prepared (for 2 servings):
- 300 grams of pasta (may be spaghetti, penne, or fettucini)
- 150 grams of chicken fillet breast
- 6 teaspoons of cooking oil
- 3 cloves of onion and 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper and pepper
- ½ onions
- 5 grains of green chili, thinly sliced
How to make it:
- Boil the pasta with boiling water for 10 minutes, pour 2 tablespoons of cooking oil into it so the paste is not sticky.
- While boiling pasta, heat the pan with 1 spoonful of oil to fry chicken.
- Smear chicken with pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry in low heat for 5-10 minutes until the color is golden brown, then drain.
- Remove the paste and drain.
- Reheat the pan with 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Add red and white onions to the aroma.
- Add the cooked pasta, mix well.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper, chili, chopped onion, and salt to taste.
- Cook until cooked.
- Serve pasta and don't forget to put chicken breast slices on top.
Interested in trying one of the recipes for breaking fast from the chicken above? Don't forget to balance your food intake by drinking water. Ideally, you still need to drink 8 glasses of water every day even if you fast. For example, 2 cups at dawn, two glasses after opening, two glasses after tarawih, and 2 cups before going to bed.
- 3 Creations of Healthy Chicken Soto Recipes that Encourage Taste
- 4 Ideas for Practical and Healthy Sahur Menu that Can Be Made in 5 Minutes
- Which is Healthier, Village Chicken or Domestic Chicken?